Finding a capable juicer is not as hard as it first seems. If you have been shopping around you may have found some that are super expensive and some that are really cheap. If you want to get into juicing but don’t want to break the bank it is important to not get lured into getting a machine that under $100 as these juicers will usually leave a bad taste in your mouth. They can wobble, produce low juice yield, and ultimately might turn you off to the entire juicing process. The Breville BJE200XL is the perfect entry level juice extractor that will come in around that $100 mark and it should be able to give you exactly what you need from both performance and a value standpoint.
Even though the BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain does not come with a lot of bells and whistles, its simple approach to juicing and low cost is what has made this a popular choice for a lot of health conscious people. Customer reviews for this model are rather good and it continues to be ranked as one of the top reviewed juicer options on the market for its overall juicing performance and speed. So if you want to try to turn your diet around but don’t have a lot of money to spend, this is the juice extractor that we recommend.
1. Has a single speed
The fact that this juicer has one speed makes it a must-have juicer as it simplifies the process of preparing homemade juice. When you have this machine, there is no need for you to be concerned about various settings. Preparing homemade juice is as simple as adding your fruits, vegetables, or both.
2. Has 3-inch extra-wide feed
This feature allows buyers to use vegetables and fruits of any size in the preparation of the desired juice. The large feed tube makes it possible for you to process fruits and vegetables in question, saving you a lot of time and cleanup.
3. It has durable, dependable blades
This juicer has dependable blades that easily grind rinds and skins. The presence of the blade assembly and mesh filters guarantee long-lasting performance while at the same time retaining the micro nutrients in vegetables and fruit peels.
4. Has a powerful motor of 700 watts
This guarantees a smooth and a strong operation, and you can use your juicer for as long as you want without worrying about the danger of overheating or any other issue.
5. It is based on centrifugal technology
This technology makes the juicing process faster, and it involves drawing the fruit inward while extracting the juice outward. The presence of centrifugal technology makes Breville BJE200XL ideal for busy homes where time is valuable.
6. It features an internal pulp storage
The juicer has a 1.6-quart internal pulp container, which creates a compact juicer while at the same time economizing on space.
7. Has a juice jug
The juice jug has a froth separator that reduces foam. The BPA-free container gathers your juice with minimum oxidation and froth, increasing nutrition and reducing spoilage.
8. Comes in three pieces
This makes assembling extremely easier, and in just a matter of moments, your juicer will be ready.
9. Dishwasher Safe Parts
This guarantees speedy cleanup while eliminating the need to hand-wash. All you need to do is to put the parts in your dishwasher’s upper rack.
- Easy Clean Up – Thanks to the spatula and cleaning brush present in the package for they make cleaning extremely easy. And although this juicer does not have an automatic cleaning cycle, you can still simplify the cleaning process by using the best cleaning products on the market.
- It is affordable – The BJE200XL comes with an affordable price of approximately $100 and thus you don’t have to dig deep into your pocket to purchase it. If you are going to buy a refurbished product, consider purchasing on Amazon as it usually offers the lowest price.
- It has an excellent owner’s manual.
- It is ideal for extracting juice from apples and carrots.
- It is stable and does not jump around on the table.
- It is simple to use, assemble as well as disassemble.
- It is very fast and thus produces juices in a matter of seconds.
- Requires minimal pre-cutting.
- This juicer is noisy and can easily scare toddlers. If you have close neighbors in an apartment, you may not want to use this juicer as you might disturb them.
- It sucks in a lot of air and can increase juice oxidation and frothiness.
- It is not suitable for juicing leafy greens.
- It cannot store juice past one day.
- It has a one year warranty only.
When buying a centrifugal juicing machine you cannot go wrong with any of top rated Breville juicers. The BJE200XL is the budget option that still delivers a solid juicing experience with the ultimate simplicity. While you it is normal to experience some few issues after purchasing, this juicing machine still has a perfect consistency. It has more pros than cons and you will be doing yourself a great favor when you choose to purchase this juicing machine.